Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Las Lenas Argentina - Apartment for Rent
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:41 am 

So its that time of year again when I try to work out whether I can afford to take enought time off to justify a trip to my place in Las Lenas Argentina... but.. I was lucky enough to escape for a month to AK recently so there's no way I can make it this year.

So my loss could be your gain... I have a pretty sweet apartment in the Corbus block (short walk to lifts) that I am looking to rent out.. Not really interested in managing nightly or even weekly rentals, but if you are interested in staying anywhere from a few weeks to a full season you should definitely drop me a line.

Its probably the apartment in the best condition in the Corbus block and it sleeps 4 in style, 6 in comfort. 2 bathrooms, basic kitchen and living area and all the normal jazz you would expect.

IF your interested or just have some general questions about Las Lenas I'm happy to provide details.

Price for the full season is only $6000. Given you can sublet those beds out pretty easy its not too hard to come away with a free season (I certainly have in the past).

See the pics below to get yourself excited and then drop me a line stay.laslenas @ gmail . com

Post subject: Re: Las Lenas Argentina - Apartment for Rent
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 am 

I can't rent from you this year - wish I could, it looks awesome! :guinness:

Question for you though: do you know how I can find other places similar to yours?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:47 pm 

spnce wrote:
I can't rent from you this year - wish I could, it looks awesome! :guinness:

Question for you though: do you know how I can find other places similar to yours?

Not sure what you mean by similar. Not a lot of options in Las Lenas. You can either stay in the resort which is $$$$ or you can try and score a bed in one of the apartment blocks. If your only after a bed they are often advertised on the TGR forums, or else I know a few local guys who usually have rooms to rent by the night.

The true budget alternative is to stay down the valley in Los Molles, or even further away in Malargue and catch the bus up every day... which kind of sucks when conditions are on.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:06 am 

Quality off-campus housing at the Syracuse University and Cortland State University of New York and have expanded to Augusta.

Augusta Apartments | Georgia state off campus housing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:19 pm 

I'm 90% percent sure I've been drunk in that appartment. Funny :-)