For self-supported, I'm thinking heading out on a Friday afternoon and back on Sunday. However, there may be some bunks available at the yurts during the week. If we stay in a yurt, we can get a snowmachine portage. If in a tent, it's a six mile approach. The approach to Green Lakes is a bit longer.
I haven't nailed dates down but I could be ready to go as early as next weekend 3/23-25 pending favorable conditions.
_________________ "For future reference, the time is now."