Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/split/public_html/talk/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Splitboard.com Forums • View topic - PDX Splitters unite!

Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: PDX Splitters unite!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 am 

So... just me and a buddy so far, but looking for weekend trips in WA/OR and potentially beyond. We both got all avy gear, and I got a sick lifted subie wagon that'll get us anywhere. Let me know... bonus points if you're based in Portland and can hang for beers post-mission!

Cya... Jefe

Post subject: Re: PDX Splitters unite!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:35 pm 

Show us the süb!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:50 pm 

im in portland and ready to split anytime. ive got hood dialed, last year was first year up here, summitted hood 6 times. several noteable decsents including cooper spur from summit. good avy skills. i work at next adventure in se portland, come in and say whats up. ill talk backcountry all day everyday. ill tune up your board. free hot wax to any pdx splitboards. also stay tuned for cascades cornfest backcountry event happening on hood this spring. hit me up! im in sw portland on terwilliger..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 am 

stuka wrote:
Show us the süb!

...Here ya go Stuka:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... ht=jefe009

Chris, I'll stop in and say what's up sometime, I live in the SE. I heart the Cooper Spur area, Polallie Canyon is one of my favorites. Ever stay at the Tilly Jane cabin? Let's link up and get some turns this winter! I just bought a new split so it'll need some tuning and way here in short order. Are you downstairs in the rental/repair area?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:40 pm 

yep i run the ski repairs, and yeah tilly jane is pretty sweet cabin. still have a 100$ credit there from last year. i was sweatin when it almost burnt down this summer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 pm 

christoph benells wrote:
yep i run the ski repairs, and yeah tilly jane is pretty sweet cabin. still have a 100$ credit there from last year. i was sweatin when it almost burnt down this summer.

Yeah, I was pretty scared by the fire too. I'll stop in and get waxed up as soon as my split arrives in the mail. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 am 

Just moved to the Portland area and looking for fellow spilitboarders as well. I have 4 years of snowboarding experience and 1 season of backcountry experience. I have avy1 and gear. Most of my experience was around the Mt Baker, North Cascade, and Steven Pass area. I am open to day and overnight trips. I have a 4wd truck and don't mind driving. PM me if you are ever interested.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:32 am 

nwboarder82 wrote:
Just moved to the Portland area and looking for fellow spilitboarders as well. I have 4 years of snowboarding experience and 1 season of backcountry experience. I have avy1 and gear. Most of my experience was around the Mt Baker, North Cascade, and Steven Pass area. I am open to day and overnight trips. I have a 4wd truck and don't mind driving. PM me if you are ever interested.

Sounds good, will be in touch. I love the N Cascades, have you checked out this site yet? Full of inspiration, check the trip reports:

http://www.whereiskylemiller.com/?cat=104

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm 

Jefe009 wrote:

monster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm 

I want on the bus! I've pulled summit rides from Hood, Helens and Adam's. I am very comfortable w/ winter camping, snowcave's etc. I'm limited to mostly weekends this season, but want to make the most of it. I've got a slightly lifted suburban, can take 6 w/ gear comfortably.

pm for e-mail and number,
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 pm 

anyone want to hit up snowdome on hood or muir snowfield on rainier next high pressure? lots of good lookin tr's comin in on turns all year and i cant stand not being out there!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:56 pm 

chronic- welcome to the team!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:51 pm 

Chris, would love to cruise up next time any snow falls... I'm pretty limited to weekends although I can take days off as needed when there's major dumpage occuring... thanks again for the wax job!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next