Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: PUGET SOUND SPLITTIN' THREAD 08-09
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 pm 

I'm thinking of Bullion Basin by Crystal Mt this weekend but it's still early in the week so I'm open to suggestions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:01 pm 

sketchyT wrote:
I'm thinking of Bullion Basin by Crystal Mt this weekend but it's still early in the week so I'm open to suggestions.

Bullion is good BUT the Silver basin will give you ALOT more options

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 am 

Kyle Miller wrote:
sketchyT wrote:

Bullion is good BUT the Silver basin will give you ALOT more options

I could be talked into that if someone knew the way. :scratch:

I've never been in that area even from the lifts and I was thinking of going somewhere that I've already been this season just so I kind of know where I'm going, for once. Either way the snow looks good at Crystal right now. I'm hoping it doesn't warm up too much this weekend.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 pm 

Hey Sketchy,

I might be up for Bullion or Silver Basin this weekend, provided you're going on Saturday (can't make it on Sunday). Like you, I've been in Bullion Basin before, but not Silver. Either way, it'd be good just to get out. Let's keep an eye on the weather/conditions over the next few days.

How was the Mt. Baker trip last weekend (Herman's Saddle?). Hope you guys had a good time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:18 pm 

I was up at Silver Basin Sunday. Coverage was still really good - but I think that Sunday is the last day of the season at Crystal. Freezing level is supposed to be heading up to 10,000 feet this weekend

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/wxtabl ... interval=6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:32 pm 

Swampbuster wrote:
Hey Sketchy,

I might be up for Bullion or Silver Basin this weekend, provided you're going on Saturday (can't make it on Sunday). Like you, I've been in Bullion Basin before, but not Silver. Either way, it'd be good just to get out. Let's keep an eye on the weather/conditions over the next few days.

How was the Mt. Baker trip last weekend (Herman's Saddle?). Hope you guys had a good time.

Saturday would be the day for me too so yeah, lets watch the weather forcasts and discuss on Friday.

Baker was fun but the weather could have been better. Near whiteout conditions and but there was fresh snow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 pm 

Im planning on doing a long semi aggressive tour around Crystal mountains far Southback so if anyone is interested in helping me break trail let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 am 

Hi Sketchy,

Just wanted to check in about this weekend. What are your thoughts about tomorrow? Looks like it's going to be a pretty nice day.

I'll be away from my computer all day, but reply or shoot me a PM and let me know what you're thinking. Take care.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 am 

Swampbuster wrote:
Hi Sketchy,

Just wanted to check in about this weekend. What are your thoughts about tomorrow? Looks like it's going to be a pretty nice day.

I'll be away from my computer all day, but reply or shoot me a PM and let me know what you're thinking. Take care.

PM'd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 am 

I'm gonna be at baker this weekend(sat-sun). Touring around and car camping next to the winni with the pirate flag. holla if your going to be in the area.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:45 pm 

Hi Ale (and others),

What time will you be getting to Baker on Saturday? Where is the winni w/ pirate flag located? And how about Sunday; what time do you think you'll start touring?

My plans are up in the air this weekend, but wanted to find out more about your trip in case I can make it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:22 pm 

I'm sitting out this weekend to rest my knee. I had some overuse pain last week and I've been told to stay off it for a couple of weeks. But the following weekend I'll be up for something!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:37 pm 

Hang in there, Sketchy. Hope the knee heals fast!

Oh, btw: sorry for not getting back to you last weekend. Ended up going to the Tatoosh Range w/ a friend of mine. He didn't want to go to Snoqualmie, and the Tatoosh sounded pretty tempting. Hope you were able to do some touring up there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next