Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Voile Mojo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:00 pm 

As far as 'buying local' I don't think anyone would criticize you for buying either a Voile (Salt Lake) or a Venture (Silverton). As far as I know, neither company has outsourced their manufacturing to China (yet). They are both solid, grassroots style companies in tune with local riders.

If your still concerned about supporting your local economy, the only question you need to ask yourself is which State you want your tax dollars to go to.

Check out my writings: http://www.adamlreiner.com

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:36 am 

Just a heads up.. they've got Voile Mojo's at 40% off w/ skins @ JAX in Fort Collins, CO

-Luther Standing Bear,

http://splitrippin.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:32 pm 

Went with the Voile, bought a few months ago. It is a amazing ride and it has treated me very well. About two weeks ago I had a issue with the lettering peeling away from the base. The letter L completely peeled off of base. Called Voile right away and there customer service is f-ing awesome. Only info they wanted was my address, phone number and name. A new board was in the mail the next day. Not only did I get a new board, but it was a newer model. Only thing I had to do is put my old board back in the box and mail. Cant say enough about there customer service. Thanks Voile, wish every company worked this way.
C

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 am 

you sold your older voile. I wonder if the guy who bought it will ever get it? Just kidding this is the guy you sold it to. Still waiting no news yet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:56 am 

yep, I am ready to put my foot up someones --- here soon. This is driving me crazy. I am sure it will show up, it is just a matter of time. If not someone some where will have a new board.
C

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:56 am 

yep, I am ready to put my foot up someones --- here soon. This is driving me crazy. I am sure it will show up, it is just a matter of time. If not someone some where will have a new board.
C