Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dachstein DC Extrem
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:52 pm 

I am riding a super old pair of Dachstein DC Extrem boots on Voile's Mtn. Plate. This setup is incredible! The boots have a split tounge that could be locked down for skiing. Leave it unlocked, and you get all the forward flex you need. They are very comfortable. They have a lace up liner, and only one buckle on the ankle. The only problem is, these boots are probably 12 years old, and I can't find any replacement parts or info on them. I broke a buckle on friday, and I really need new liners. I would like to find some lace up liners that fit, but I think thermofits might be my only option. Anybody who has any information on Dachstein please drop me a line. I want to use these boots for the rest of my life, but they need some help. The flex on the boot is amazing. They feel almost like a stiff softboot. Great feel in the pow, amazingly quick turns and edge hold on the steeps. Please spltiboard.com. You're my boots only hope.

Post subject: Re: Dachstein DC Extrem
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:46 am 

Hello

I just read your post about your Dachstein and was wondering if youcould help me. I have a very old pair of Dachstein V4 boots andlooks like my feet are just made for those boots. On of the hooks is broken and I would do whatever is needed to replace it. Would you know how to get any replacement for dachstein ski equipment?
Many thanks

Post subject: Re: Dachstein DC Extrem
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:28 am 

Alicia,
I never did find replacement parts for my boots, but did manage to cobble together enough hardware from other sources to keep them alive for a little while. What do you mean by hooks? Although you probably won't be able to find Dachstein parts, there may be another solution.