Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTB: Flow Binding Highbacks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:29 pm 

I am working on a project, and I need a set of Flow Binding highbacks, if anyone has a pair from some broken bindings, or knows where to buy some at; please let me know. I would prefer one of the nicer models obviously, but beggers cant be choosers, just none of the cheepo kids plastic toy ones. Thanx

Post subject: Re: WTB: Flow Binding Highbacks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:32 pm 

Do you have something good to trade? I have a pair of nxt fx's(alloy/ carbon fiber highback), and at's(expensive adult plastic?). I use them both.. but I could maybe use another freeride stick in the high 159-161... or pow board...

Have other parts, but a good thing to do would be to call flow.. oh wait.. I have their number saved on my mobile..

1-949-361-5260 I think it's the cali number?

I called them because I was having a hard timing finding a replacement screw.. I told them I had them on a split, and I would like extras in my pack incase.. They sent me enough free stuff to open a flow repair shop. buckles, ladders, screws& nuts.. Awesome customer support. They migth be able to help you out.. I don't know if I would tell them I am making franken-bindings though.

Post subject: Re: WTB: Flow Binding Highbacks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:05 pm 

Thanx man, that helps a lot, I'm a bit confused tho, are you talking about trading for the entire binding, or what?... I don't want the entire binding, if I can avoid it. But if you are looking for a Pow/Freeride board I have a Venture Storm 166 cm. long and (28)cm. wide at the waist. That I would be willing to sell pretty cheep, maybe with those highbacks included, the board is worth like $550 new, i used it half season, its in great shape so I would part with it for like $175 plus those binding highbacks (1 pair)??? Let me know, and thanks again for the number etc.