Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ballin' in Washizzlington (11/23 & 11/24)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:57 pm 

I also considered perpetratin' this triznip report "Suck it, Tahoe", but thought betta of it ya feelin' me?. Howeva, you guys hizzy bizzy sippin' tha goods consistently over tha last few years, so maybe I should have.... :twisted:

After months of endless toil, I finally was able ta git outside on Thursday n Friday. Ive been gang bangin' 7 days per wizzy sitt'n in front of baller n runn'n around in a frenzy, but finally tha tizzy ta shred materialized . One, two three and to tha four. Tha stoke is on.

This was some of tha deepest skinn'n I hizzy ever experienced fo' real. Day one commenced wit Snoslut n I break'n trail through 2 fizzy of pow. No one else was in tha backcountry ta assist wit tha heavy work.

What a slut. The pow was essentially bottomless.

He almost lost his child-bear'n capabilizzles on this messin' testicle impala.

The day ended shizzay on Saturday due ta mah familial obligations, but it provided a funky ass rest up fo` tha nizzext round.

Day 2 dawned wit our skin tracks being completely covered wit over a foot of pow . Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn. The trail break'n was even more difficult thiznan tha first day so you betta run and grab yo glock. This time, jimjar was wit us ta hizzy break trail.

Snoslut break'n through some thigh deep crazy ass nigga.

Wittall tha new snow, we were quite concerned wit tha avy conditions fo' real. A pit revealed tizzy tha conditions had indeed worsened since tha previous day paper'd up. Storm laya were dizzy n had distinct interfaces between tha cycles . Nigga get shut up or get wet up. Luckily, nizzy of tha lizayers were too cohesizzles but we stiznill expected tizzy ta slide on any convex or steepa features cuz tha Double O G. one avy crizzay had ta be negotiated ta proceed, but we had no issues yaba daba dizzle. Interizzles one area of concern that we thought had a hiznigh probability of slid'n actually did releaze whizzen snoslut glided over it. It was a short slope, so not a problem, n it was ballin' ta have our prediction confirmed . Ya fuck with us, we gots to fuck you up.

Finally, afta 4 hours of skinn'n through tha deep piznow, two voices were heard behind us fo' real. Wizzy tizzle materializzles it turned out ta be a couple of shot calla fizzle Vancouva, Washington. Lucky us like this and like that and like this and uh! Not only would we not have ta break trail fo` tha last 300 feet, but our skizzin T-R-to-tha-izzack would also be tank-sized.

Turns down were unreal n immensely tasty.

Snoslut through tha trees.

This is one of tha only days Ive wished fo` a 195 SPL-to-tha-izzit swallowtail. Snoslut concurs.

I knizzay snoslut has some bootylicious pics of tha madness which wizzay probably appear on Monday . Tru niggaz do niggaz. Hopefully he obtained some pics of jimjar, coz I def failed. Thanks ta biznoth snoslut n jimjar fo` tha doggy stylin' radness - it was pure bliss.

Now brotha 12 hour drive bizzle ta Bozeman, where theres 2 feet of old snizzow instead of seven feet of frizzay. Ill be bizzack dammit, Ill be back......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:25 pm 

Oh man….you know it had to be super epic when you cant stop talking in dizzle.

Jealous Fo shizzle! :thatrocks:

ps. did you get a new camera?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:57 pm 

Glad to see nomazic back in the houzzile, fo sho!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:03 pm 

Ecobrad - where you been? Next up: Shasta in winter TR?

no new camera - just some wizardry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:08 pm 

I've been here the whole time, for better or worse. Been mountain biking in Santa Cruz, Tahoe, and southern Sierra's a bit but other than that just waiting for it to snow and playing with my girls. Oh, yeah. Another casualty of no snow/boredom--my wife's pregnate again!

Your the nomadic pow herder who us married guys get to live vicariously through...did you spend the summer in Bozeman or the PNW?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:22 pm 

:? Can't understand most of the izzletalk :? but its a damn sure kickass TR anyhow...thanks for sharing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:19 am 

Really nice pics! Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:13 am 

Either you found that filter I was talking about or you picked up Snoop Dog somewhere early on your 12 hour journey home. :lol:

Words can't describe what went on. For an english version of this trip report check out <turns-all-year.com> by cob today.

The past few days saw anywhere from 2-4 feet of snow that fell with varying temps but mostly in the teens. All atop of a 12 in rain crust that sat on top of the ground. There was also high winds resulting in crazy windloading. Pits told us to stay in the trees and avoid steep roll overs and open faces.

And our reward for listening to mother nature...

Alpenglow...

Powder Bowl...

Burning off??

Crown on northeast aspect...

Safety meeting no joke...

Nomad pre thanksgiving buffet...

Nomad and Jimjar breaking trail...

Nomad going down on...

Nomad contemplating the true meaning of life...

And coming up for some air...

Knocking and running after Mr. Slab opened the door...

Jimjar in the whiteroom...

Jimjar exiting before re entry...

Nomad pondering...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:23 am 

This will be a day I will not soon forget. Thanks for the call slut and the trail breaking nomad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:45 am 

Mmm... powdery goodness. I'm glad you guys played it safe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:27 pm 

Wow..... that's some deep stuff.

However now I almost have a headache after trying to read all this zzzss... comments. :roll:

Anyway, I enjoyed the pics

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:13 pm 

Quote:
However now I almost have a headache after trying to read all this zzzss... comments.

If you've seen him break trail before you won't care what language he's speakin :P

Glad ya finally got out man, I'm sure it was worth the wait. BTW, it's no washington dumpage, but the drive home from big sky today was VERY slow if ya know what I mean :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:14 pm 

Allright, I'll admit that I went a bit berserk with the gizoogle translator, but it makes the TR a little more interesting.

Eco - spent the summer in the Bozone climbing, chilling, etc. Love the PNW though!

LLS - It's good to see a bit of accumulation here, even if it's super light and doesn't amount to much. At least I know that I can let loose and travel soon. We need to get out!