Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:05 pm 

No sweat. I was feeling the same. I ended up skinning at Breck again on Sunday for an hour or so. It was more like a summer day. I would have mtb'd if I were in the Front Range.

I'm in Montana right now..raining mad. Hopefully this storm will track to CO by Thur/Fri. I'm pretty set on waiting for the next storm before I get out again.

On another note, I checked out Georgia Pass on Friday. Good base. One more storm should set it up good for pow shots. There is some great SE facing stuff with little drops, open turns, and trees.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:29 am 

Sweet, there is snow in the forecast. It seems to be looking better as the week goes on. Could be up to a foot of fresh by Sunday. We'll have to talkd Friday or Saturday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:58 pm 

Copper has the most open inbounds right now. Loveland pass was great last week but kinda bunk now. The beavers has been good all week but run out is kinda treacherous. Zuma bowl has some good lines in it. People have even been in the fingers already. The avs game last night was icy, and they lost :cry: It was raining at my house the other night too :x

Gonna try berthoud after next snow.

Post subject: Missin Out
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:15 pm 

Hey CO Splitters -

I've been down for a couple of weeks with a foot injury, just what my fat ass needed, more rest. Should be getting back to it in a week or two. Keep those trip reports coming for those of us less fortunate.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:48 am 

Fortysix&2 and I went with a couple of 2-plankers up Mayfield Gulch (I think that was the name of it) on the westside of the 10-mi range on Sunday. The skin in was easy...the snow was okay on the ridge (really tracked out and somewhat breakable crust) but the trees were a lot of fun.

It looks like it might be a good place to do a traverse of the 10-mi range going west to east a little later in the season.