Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:15 pm Posts: 2506 Location: san diego CA
Looks like Me and Joe will be pulling in some time on thursday. Picking up Jimw. and Dutchmark at the airport that night. Staying at the national 9 inn in midvale (gotta have a jacuzzi).Another buddy of mine Andrew will be coming in friday night. Cant wait. and Im planning on winning a split kit at the raffle so I can ditch the burton hardware
FYI, a Friday splitter tour will be departing from the mouth of BCC on the 7:54 am express bus to Alta at the top of LCC. Three dollars is required each way on the bus.
6k would be a reasonable assumption on vertical for the day, dependent on weather and snow conditions.
Beacon, shovel and probe required.
The tour wil be a go, splitters or not.
Current weather forecast indicates,
Southwesterly flow will persist across the area through Friday, ahead of a Pacific storm system. Weak disburbances within this flow will bring an increasing threat of snow tonight through Friday. This storm system will slowly spread into the Great Basin Saturday through Sunday.