Bop. Friday's a possibility too, but I think it will be dumping and maybe dangerous. We'll see.
D. If it's relatively safe then Proletariat and/or Hourglass, if not then maybe Incline Peak trees. We could do one run on Pro. together. I may head to Mt.Blows/Dog-Haters afterwards if they don't open the upper lifts today.
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:58 pm Posts: 152 Location: Incline Village, NV
Their website says they plan to get those lifts running around lunch time but it's pretty windy up there. I actually prefer Incline Peak to proletariat/hourglass, it seems like you get more vert for your effort. Would you be up for that?
Before I commit I need to stick my foot in my boots and see how that feels. I'm still recovering from a really bad ankle sprain and I don't want to push myself too much. I'm heading down to mammoth for the weekend and want to be healthy for that. This is probably also a warning that I will be a little slower than normal. I just don't want to hold you up if you have limited time and a goal.