Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Roomate Wanted In Northern Vermont (Burlington Area)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:01 pm 

Hey gang,

I've seen a number of posts about where to live her, so I figured I post this. We currently looking to put together a group of people to rent the perfect mountain house that is close enough for early morning dawn patrols before work and campfires at night. Below is our posting. PM me if your interested.

----
Hey There! We are currently looking to get a group of like minded people together to House search together. Here's what we are looking for in a house:

1. Close enough to the mountains for early dawn patrols before work, but still not a hike to downtown Burlington.
2. A yard that we can have fires and BBQs in
3. A spacious up-to-date kitchen that we can cook quality meals in
4. Woodstove or fireplace
5. Plenty of storage space for gear
6. Price range of 500-700 each with a move in of June 1st

A little about us:

Alex: I moved back to Vermont about a year and half ago to take a job fighting income inequality and for other progressive issues. When I am not working, I love to stay active whether it be backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, running, cycling or playing hockey, I'm pretty much always on the go. I'm also looking to take up ice climbing/mountaineering.

I love good food and good beer, currently really enjoying stuff coming from Hill Farmstead and Lawson's.

Tired of city living, the struggle to find parking, expensive and cramped apartments, the lack of yard. Really just want to find a cool group of people with similar interests and a place that we can enjoy, not just tolerate.

Rachael: Adventurous lady who enjoys activities ranging from Snowboarding & sledding to slack lining & fishing. A lover of all seasons! Looking to get out of the rush of town for some fresh air and room to play. I also love games! Board games, yard games, made up games and playing a nice game of catch every once in a while. Greatly looking forward to establishing a functional house hold with like minded people.

We are looking for 1-2 more people, if this sounds good, respond with your favorite beer in the subject line, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Looking forward to hearing from you!