Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums






It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Europe Next Week!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Chamonix
Hey going on early season mission to Europe,Sass-fee,Zermatt,Val Thorens or Tignes,not decided yet from 27th Nov - Dec 7th,message me if you keen,booking soon

_________________
Instagram @nomadic_amphibian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Europe Next Week!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 16
Spending all that time in 1 place?

You been to the Monterosa? If not...have a look at Alagna... Maybe look to get a week or 2 there before hitting a big resort.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Europe Next Week!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Chamonix
Lex76 wrote:
Spending all that time in 1 place?

You been to the Monterosa? If not...have a look at Alagna... Maybe look to get a week or 2 there before hitting a big resort.


Hey dudes booked into Tignes for 10 days seems to have the best base and I have been before so if anyone is around hot me up! Peaz

_________________
Instagram @nomadic_amphibian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Europe Next Week!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 am
Posts: 250
Location: Amsterdam
Can't make it that week, but try to get the book Les Clés de l'Espace Killy by Didier Givois. All the lines are in there. It's a busy place, so it's tracked out pretty quick sometimes. And all the saisoniers are already there but not working yet so you need to have your plan ready. If you're not finding untracked slopes try St. Foy of La Rosière.

_________________
http://splitfest.tumblr.com/
Flatland Splitfest


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Europe Next Week!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Chamonix
ieism wrote:
Can't make it that week, but try to get the book Les Clés de l'Espace Killy by Didier Givois. All the lines are in there. It's a busy place, so it's tracked out pretty quick sometimes. And all the saisoniers are already there but not working yet so you need to have your plan ready. If you're not finding untracked slopes try St. Foy of La Rosière.


Thanks for the tips man!

_________________
Instagram @nomadic_amphibian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Europe Next Week!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 16
You'll also find some of the best terrain for split boarding far over in le fornet off the top / round the back of the Montet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Europe Next Week!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:55 am
Posts: 2
How did the Tignes trip go?
Missed your post unfortunately otherwise we could have met up there. :(
We live in Tignes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Europe Next Week!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Chamonix
slowboarder wrote:
How did the Tignes trip go?
Missed your post unfortunately otherwise we could have met up there. :(
We live in Tignes.


Went great thanks man! stayed at dragon lodge and did some shredding with the guys there,moved to chamonix since,so if you are around there let me know and i will hopefully get back to tignes soon

_________________
Instagram @nomadic_amphibian


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  





Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group