Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Brand New Voile Mojo RX 154 w/LT & risers
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm 

The snow season in Tahoe was less than optimal except for the Christmas week, when I stupidly rented my place out and had no access. As a result of and including some other factors, the wife didn't get out in the backcountry this season. The season hasn't been a wash, as some late season board testing last year convinced my wife to try a range of different solid boards to upgrade a 6yo Burton Feelgood ES 154. She decided on a shorter Rome Blue, which was rockered in the nose, but cambered through the rest of the board for this season. It's amazing what a slight board adjustment will do. Her old board was just a little too long for her to manhandle at higher speed and steeper terrain and she struggled in chop and less than optimal conditions. The difference in length and softer flex made all the difference in the world and she is stoked on riding again after plateauing for a few seasons.

In any case, we figured the same is probably true for her Malolo 154 pow board, which did not get ridden this year and barely last year (what's powder?). What also didn't get ridden is her brand new Voile Mojo RX 154 splitboard. It's the same basic shape/camber as the Malolo (nose rocker, cambered the rest), but is stiffer, much like her old solid.

After riding a shorter board and excelling, we had some reservations about the Mojo RX, which is stiffer than the Malolo and more like her old ES in flex. So I was asked to find a shorter split soft like her Malolo, but shorter so she can whip it around in variable backcountry conditions like her Rome. We settled on the Anti-Social, which fits that bill perfectly, we hope.

So as much as it pains me to sell a brand new board, I am going to sell the new Voile Mojo RX 154, complete with the ultralight LT tour brackets/pins and heel risers.

Just add pucks, bindings and skins and its a complete setup. Asking $425 + free shipping (US only).

Post subject: Re: Voile Mojo RX 154 w/LT & risers
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 pm 

PS: if you don't need the hardware (risers, LT) I'm happy to split out for a lower price. But I'd like to sell the board before the hardware, so I'd rather not part out unless the buyer doesn't want/need hardware.

Post subject: Re: Brand New Voile Mojo RX 154 w/LT & risers
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:45 pm 

Fall-early snowfall bump, now with free shipping (US only) $425 + free shipping. Brand-new, never ridden. Get your lady out riding with you next season! :thumpsup: :mrgreen: :thatrocks:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:03 pm 

:bump

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:37 pm 

SOLD! Hope your season is great! :thumpsup: