Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/split/public_html/talk/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Splitboard.com Forums • View topic - Collective Oregon Splitfest TR/Photo Dump

Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Collective Oregon Splitfest TR/Photo Dump
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:33 pm 

Awesome shots everyone! Bummed I had to miss it but will try my best to make the next one!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm 

Hey great meeting up and riding with all you fine folks! Well done Jefe for putting that fantastic event together. Can't wait till the next one. I don't know who set up the friday night lodging at the Huckleberry Inn bunk room, but thanks for letting me crash there. So comfy.

John

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:28 pm 

Ryan Irv wrote:
nwboarder82 wrote:

We dug out a pit for everyone to chill out, but no one else showed up...

I think your guys' chill corner would have been perfect had the ladies not adapted it to their restroom :nononno:

Yea Oliver and I headed over to that chill corner about 4pm. The wind was really picking up and it was getting cold. It looked like the perfect place to relax for a bit. Exhausted I threw my bag down and got ready to relax out of the wind until.... I noticed a peecycle next to my shoulder. Looked like someone had already claimed this igloo as their own... and I was forced to leave:(

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:40 pm 

Jefe009 wrote:
imitationfunk wrote:
Looks like I missed a great time! I love SplitFests. Who was the summit crew?

As far as I know, only one splitter rode off the summit, and on one of these!

Dude we missed ya. You should make it out to Silverton SF, a few of us are going...

I swear that board is gonna come back into style! Long live the squareback with eurostance!