Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hey look we have a fan club! AKA David Gottorff is a douche.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:39 am 

powslash wrote:
Some Lord of the Flies thing going on here that makes me uncomfortable. Savages.

Hey, great book! Now back to the lynch mob.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:38 am 

This guy is the best troll ever and I fully support his cause.
I truly miss the days where snowboarding/splitboarding was shunned and scoffed at. I think we're turning into the elitists to an extent.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:45 am 

^^ :P
That is some tolerant and reasonable moderating by BCrider though am I right?

BGnight wrote:
This guy is the best troll ever and I fully support his cause.
I truly miss the days where snowboarding/splitboarding was shunned and scoffed at. I think we're turning into the elitists to an extent.

Yes and no. Digging the dadboarders renewed fiery fuck you passion but I suffered some abuse from skier pricks as a young person that I'm still working through as a growed man. Could do without the bad treatment. Trying to find peace in my life.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:54 am 

Instead of fueling the troll's fire, I channeled my annoyance into writing something on my site that some of you might enjoy. It's a little long to repost in entirety here so I'll just link to it: http://mtsplitski.wordpress.com/2013/03 ... ding-pt-1/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:02 pm 

Wow this guy is a douchebag!

As I posted on his FB page, since in most cases the avalanche victim is usually killed by blunt force trauma, if you are in a position to use your beacon, shovel and probe, your group already effed up big time. I really dont understand this "argument" about the time it takes to switch to riding mode either. In every avalanche class and clinic I have been involved with it seems that standard protocol is to get out of your skis or board on begin your search pattern on foot. Am I missing something here?

There simply is no room for this kind of ignorant, bigoted attitude in the backcountry!

Post subject: Re: Hey look we have a fan club!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 pm 

PedroDelfuego wrote:
This is his only friend and supporter on his FB page. Ravi Parashar. Why do I have the feeling that this person has no opinion of Splitboarding. I believe rather that this is David Gottoroff creating a fraudulent Facebook account to appear that he has support. Ravi looks like an enlightened individual who holds no ill will to snowboarders/splitboarders. Lets hope that David Gottoroff loses his job by doing something so despicable as impersonating a faculty member on Facebook

"This is what motivates Ravi Parashar, economics teacher at UWC-USA since 1992. Beloved by students for 20 years, Ravi is known for serenading anyone in his path and calling everyone “sweetie"

http://www.uwc-usa.org/employees

Hahahaha priceless!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:00 pm 

Well, he has deleted everyone`s comments except those that agree with him.

Hey guys, if you click on the photo of our friends child, under options you can report it to Facebook as harrassing a friend. I did this and I think everybody should do this until Facebook removes it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:08 am 

Snowolf wrote:
Well, he has deleted everyone`s comments except those that agree with him.

Hey guys, if you click on the photo of our friends child, under options you can report it to Facebook as harrassing a friend. I did this and I think everybody should do this until Facebook removes it.

I've done this several times and FaceShot couldn't give a micro shit....They wouldn't even take down my photo that had my personal info as a caption. My picture is gone now but I think David Gottorff took it down on his own. Facebook security and harassment protection is a joke.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 am 

Another good reason why social media spew sites like ASS-book, and twatter should be avoided at all costs.

Bones loves those sites, so he can post up about shaving goats buttholes with his fancy ski edges!

It would be pretty damn sweet to run into that ass clown guy in the mountains...An encounter with team shred would not be a good day for Mr. captain shithole nibbler. I mean serious...who posts pictures of themselves skiing naked in the backcountry?! Well, unless they're skiiers with a self inflated sense of how skiing is sooo much better than snowboarding. I've never seen a flailing skiier in the backcountry...Like....EVER!

-Luther Standing Bear,

http://splitrippin.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 am 

:nononno: 1rst rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club, or post it on the net. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:50 am 

Who said anything about "fighting" .... I'm a puffer not a fighter. Key word here is "I'm"

-Luther Standing Bear,

http://splitrippin.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:48 pm 

Has a winner been decided yet?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 pm 

SPLITRIPPIN wrote:
Who said anything about "fighting" .... I'm a puffer not a fighter. Key word here is "I'm"

Dude, the only fighting that I do is when I fight the nearly uncontrollable urge to kick a second hole into your ass, right next to the torn up one that you already have. David Gottorff is a lowlife shit eater and he has to live with that fact every day. I will never give up a portion of my wonderful life by doing violence to such a loser. He will know how small he is when I'm finished with him, however......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next