Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: San Francisco / Bay Area / Sacramento / Tahoe splitters
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:55 pm 

Pm sent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 am 

List me.

I live in Nevada City. Work schedule is erratic this season, so looking to bag lots of tours. PM me anytime, and I will keep up with this thread.

Hope this storm is laying it down thick up there! Anybody have current pictures or info?

-Eric

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm 

Put me on the list! Based it Tahoe, up for anything

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:31 pm 

Fellow Splitters! Moved to the Bay area from Colorado this past summer and hoping that the Sierras will not let me down. I'm looking for people to get out with this season. I'm Avy1 certified, 5 good backcountry seasons under my belt. I've also got a sled and 4X4 camper van.

Put me on the list or get in touch through this Forum. I live in Campbell and can't wait to get out. I did break down and get the 3 mountain season pass(Heavenly, Kirkwood, Northstar). Wasn't sure what the BC would be like. SO I'm ready for anything. Would be great to find someone to carpool up with and save on some gas.

Ryan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:12 pm 

PM me if interested in getting out this saturday 12/15/2012. somewhere in tahoe, probably carson pass area or west/south lake stuff. north lake is good too tho. whatever works.

(Also sent an email to the email group)

lemme know,

Chris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 pm 

Can I get added to this email group? PM'ed the OP but haven't heard anything back.

- Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:33 pm 

Hi there. My name is Ted and I'm in Grass Valley. I'm trying to spend as much time as I can in the backcountry so anyone wanting a partner or cool enough to invite me to tag along is definitely appreciated. I have extra beacon/shovel/probe and some avy-1 level knowledge (still haven't taken my avy course yet). Decent skinning experience and in shape so all about adding to the group dynamic. If you can't tell I'm desperate to find someone who wants to hit it up regularly so holla at your boy! 858-525-3646. Up for building kickers and hiking them too but all about riding lines!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm 

any chance i can get in on the list? just moved here this summer from AK. brought my backcountry gear, board, and burning desire to hit up tahoe BC... just need folks to do it with. living in oakland with an F350 crew cab long bed 4x4 and am ready to make trips when i can. i'm pretty new to this forum but will do my best to keep up. thanks in advance!
blaize

168W Solution Split
Spark R & D Blaze
Malamutes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:36 pm 

I'm interested in this list as well - just got all my gear, looking to get out as soon as possible! I have some avalanche safety experience from doing heli-boarding last season, and am taking AIARE level 1 cert course in Feb.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm 

Definitely add me to the list!

I live in Truckee, but am still pretty connected to SF. I'm always looking for backcountry partners during the week. Weekends I'm usually working. I spend a lot of time riding in Lassen, so I'm always up for some Tahoe backcountry.

I'm happy to ride with anyone who has a positive attitude and energy, regardless of skill/experience. I only ask two things-
1)Everyone I ride with has beacon, shovel and probe. I won't hate if you choose not to, but I won't go in the backcountry with you.
2)Everyone I ride with is a team, makes decisions as a team, and travels as a team. If you don't like the team, that's cool, but let's figure that out at the trailhead.

I have some experience and avy training (AIARE level3). I'm an AIARE level1 and level2 instructor. When I'm not working, I'm just another splitboarder, though.

Hit me up for any weekday riding!

Outdoor Adventure Club
http://www.OutdoorAdventureClub.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:49 pm 

hey I live in south lake and I need a partner! i have completed my aire level 2 cert and have an expired wilderness first responder cert. I have all my gear and Im ready to go whenever, hit me up and lets shred

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm 

Hey throw me on the list (davidenloe@gmail.com). I live in Bishop so would be interested in anyone heading over to the Eastern Sierra. I need ski/board partners!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:12 pm 

Whats up guys, just saying hi. Moving to Sacto for work and will be looking for weekend partners.

I prefer big lines, long days, etc. but am down for pow laps too. Cya

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next