Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: looking for adventurous hardman - 34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:12 pm 

this was pulled from a popular website inthe "women seeking men" section, just HAD to post it up here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2005-12-04, 10:43PM PST

About me: Single mom, outdoor junkie, professional. Somehow manage to do it all! I'm really into rock climbing, telemark skiing and adventure. 5'0", 110, fit & cute. Despite the fact that I am a single mom and have a career, I have a lot of free time on my hands and would love to find the right person to share it with. I am looking for a backcountry ski partner as well as a ropegun. You must like the High Sierra, thin cracks, lead 5.10+, ski well (tele a plus, splitboarders considered), know how to use a beacon and like rad kids. No posers, no whiners! Let's get out there and have some fun!

Post subject: Re: looking for adventurous hardman - 34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:25 pm 

KK wrote:
this was pulled from a popular website inthe "women seeking men" section, just HAD to post it up here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2005-12-04, 10:43PM PST

About me: Single mom, outdoor junkie, professional. Somehow manage to do it all! I'm really into rock climbing, telemark skiing and adventure. 5'0", 110, fit & cute. Despite the fact that I am a single mom and have a career, I have a lot of free time on my hands and would love to find the right person to share it with. I am looking for a backcountry ski partner as well as a ropegun. You must like the High Sierra, thin cracks, lead 5.10+, ski well (tele a plus, splitboarders considered), know how to use a beacon and like rad kids. No posers, no whiners! Let's get out there and have some fun!

too funny kk! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:18 pm 

How do you reply KK? :D
J/K. Not for me, for others.
I'm already satisfied with my splitbabe. She wouldn't even consider a telemarker. :P

Post subject: bahahaha
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:51 pm 

There's NO WAY that's real. The only way this could be more unprobable is if she leads hard offwidths... :twisted:

One of you guys better respond to this woman, asap.

-C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:03 pm 

FYI...this was a real posting on a heavily used website. I'm just not gonna say what site it is :)

happy holidaze

KK