Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sentury splitboard
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 pm 

the-gear-recycler wrote:
...After 268 phone calls, 397 emails, and the local Reno chapter of the BBB contacting them, still no luck. Custy Service dept not really doing their job...

SenturySnowboards wrote:
This is the first time we've seen this message.

hmmmmm...

did this ever get resolved? I'd like to buy local as well, but there's no way I'd order anything from these guys based on the info in this thread. sounds like the splitboard version of 333 skis... except they actually have a factory.

edited for formatting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 am 

kings run east wrote:
the-gear-recycler wrote:
...After 268 phone calls, 397 emails, and the local Reno chapter of the BBB contacting them, still no luck. Custy Service dept not really doing their job...

SenturySnowboards wrote:

hmmmmm...

did this ever get resolved? I'd like to buy local as well, but there's no way I'd order anything from these guys based on the info in this thread. sounds like the splitboard version of 333 skis... except they actually have a factory.

edited for formatting.

Agreed, That 333 guy is a DIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:49 pm 

the gear recycler and i have exchanged a few emails on the subject recently when i was considering buying a Sentury, and i still don't think he's recieved his board.

and no, those guys aren't very smart it would appear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 pm 

Seems like a lot of bashing in here. Their website seems legit enough. That team board looks pretty sweet!

Its sucks that these guys have such a bad rep. Maybe they can turn stuff around...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 am 

Yea buddy I actually have a sneak peak of one of next years boards. I'll get back on by the end of the day and post some pictures!

BigJay wrote:
SenturySnowboards wrote:
I am responding to a post regarding a board that apparently was "never sent." This is the first time we've seen this message. If you feel that some you have been wronged please feel free to contact either myself (Alex@senturysnowboards.com) or the owner (Ben@senturysnowboards.com) and we will gladly attempt to resolve any outstanding issue.

Hey Alex,

Do you have actual pictures of the spliboards? I've been to your website and there are only drawings and minimal specs about the board.

More details would help the decision process.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 am 

kings run east wrote:
the-gear-recycler wrote:

SenturySnowboards wrote:

hmmmmm...

edited for formatting.

Hey buddy like you said if your in Truckee come on down. We've have plently loyal customers who are more than pleased with our company. Please ask around in Truckee I'm sure one of your friends has one of our boards, and we offer 2 week demo online or out of the factory. Feel free to come in and chat if you're looking for a board!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am 

russman wrote:
Seems like a lot of bashing in here. Their website seems legit enough. That team board looks pretty sweet!

Its sucks that these guys have such a bad rep. Maybe they can turn stuff around...

I don't know what else to say. We addressed the problem, and the gear-recyclers money was refund. This was a Proform we recieved last year that was sent out, it was never recieved. Once I discovered there was a problem we sent the gear recycler a check in the mail for a full refund. These things happen, we were not intentionally trying to defaud a customer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:45 pm 

Sooo.....anyone ridden one yet, and what's their opinion?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 pm 

singlewhitecaveman wrote:
Sooo.....anyone ridden one yet, and what's their opinion?

So right now we're out of split demos, but if you shoot us an email here i the next couple weeks, we would love to send you one!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 pm 

Quote:
I don't know what else to say. We addressed the problem, and the gear-recyclers money was refund.

That you refunded his money with the interest that accrued cause you borrowed it for a year?

haha... jk

Actually I was just thinking that I haven't noticed a review yet and thought that maybe you guys want to get your name out a bit more often this year in a productive way. Which led me to think that maybe you could send a demo or two to one of the boarders going to one of the splitfests.
http://www.splitboardfestival.com/

I am not going but will be shopping for a new board next season and the more choices the better.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:32 pm 

SenturySnowboards wrote:
Yea buddy I actually have a sneak peak of one of next years boards. I'll get back on by the end of the day and post some pictures!

BigJay wrote:
SenturySnowboards wrote:
I am responding to a post regarding a board that apparently was "never sent." This is the first time we've seen this message. If you feel that some you have been wronged please feel free to contact either myself (Alex@senturysnowboards.com) or the owner (Ben@senturysnowboards.com) and we will gladly attempt to resolve any outstanding issue.

Hey Alex,

Do you have actual pictures of the spliboards? I've been to your website and there are only drawings and minimal specs about the board.

Here is a sneak peak at 2011 split in a 165. All I can say is I dare you to try to find a lighter board!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho ... 3286322002

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 pm 

SenturySnowboards wrote:
SenturySnowboards wrote:

BigJay wrote:
SenturySnowboards wrote:

Hey Alex,

Here is a sneak peak at 2011 split in a 165. All I can say is I dare you to try to find a lighter board! As for the specs we're still adding them to the web, if you have a questions about specs feel free to email Alex@senturysnowboards.com.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho ... 3286322002

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 pm 

Tucks wrote:
Quote:
I don't know what else to say. We addressed the problem, and the gear-recyclers money was refund.

That you refunded his money with the interest that accrued cause you borrowed it for a year?

haha... jk

Actually I was just thinking that I haven't noticed a review yet and thought that maybe you guys want to get your name out a bit more often this year in a productive way. Which led me to think that maybe you could send a demo or two to one of the boarders going to one of the splitfests.
http://www.splitboardfestival.com/

I am not going but will be shopping for a new board next season and the more choices the better.

Hey buddy thanks for the heads up! As for the interest, we're out money! lol Someone at FedEx got a free splitboard and we'r out $600 for a split, we're bumming! But when you're interested shoot us an email or a phone call and we'll see if we can't find you a demo!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next