Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/split/public_html/talk/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Splitboard.com Forums • View topic - Puget Sound Splitting Thread 08

Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Puget Sound Splitting Thread 08
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:51 pm 

I figured i would start a Western WA splitting thread, because it seems like there is a new WA thread started every day around here. :D

FYI, i mostly tour on weekends, but usually don't decide what i am doing until Friday due to weather. I can ride most Mondays and Wednesdays but need to be back in town by 3 pm so i usually shred resort gnar. dawn patrols could work though.

ok, WA splitters, update your plans here..... :thatrocks: :thatrocks: :thatrocks: :thatrocks:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:04 am 

Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in since I just got off of work and haven't been getting nearly enough sleep anyways. I'll probably head up to Steven's ass and try to get at least a short tour and then do some night riding. Anybody going to be in that area?

Other then that, at the moment I am available for early friday afternoon thru monday afternoon every week.

Am definatly getting out somewhere early this coming Monday. Any interested parties? Thinking somewhre nearby since I have to be to work at 6 pm.

Post subject: Feb 6, 7, or 8?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:31 pm 

Anyone up for Feb 6, 7 or 8? I have loaded days on the 4th and 5th and have to be back by 6pm for some evening presentations on both 6 and 7 but that leaves a lot of daylight for some snow. Normally I'm not free to hit the road until 6am after getting my girls ready for daycare and out the door with mom as she leaves for work. Thanks.

DC Torch / Lowa Structura EVO AT

Post subject: SAT SUN 9 and 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:13 am 

What are PNW folks tour plans this weekend..Anybody out there have brilliant high danger spots just waiting to be exploited?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:37 pm 

i will be at baker inbounds tomorrow morning if anyone is interested....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:06 pm 

it was sick today. that is all.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:26 pm 

My loss today jack, I was unable to shake a couple of last minute commitments. I still hope to ride Crystal tomorrow unless there is someone going on a split adventure that has room for me. If not splitting I will ride inbounds.

More of the white gold is predicted for tonight...let's keep that as the status quo that we can all shred to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:10 am 

Crystal on Thursday? I'm headed that way if the roads cooperate. I plan on riding inbounds due to the heavy winds and snowfall that has already been recieved and should continue until tomorrow.

If all goes well I should be able to depart my house at 6am, drop off the daycare darlings and then get on the road to the snow. If you don't want to ride alone, call me (360)981-2948

I am also strongly considering riding on Friday. Hurricane Ridge if the gate is open, or other areas you convince me are safe and worthy of the trip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:15 am 

Friday? Crystal should open the top section after a full day of avy control and being closed on top means no one was touching the snow. I have my crap packed for an inbounds day...anyone else have nothing better do to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:30 am 

no dice on fridays for me.

any of you guys coming up to baker for the BS this weekend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:46 am 

Will lift lines be gnarly..or light do to the LBS? are you racing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:54 pm 

usually its the typical weekend size crowd. i think i will check it out tomorrow just because the BC is suicide right now.

nah, i am not racing, didnt get my ass into the business office before the locals qualy filled up. continuing my streak of 15 years at baker and never raced in the BS.....one of these days......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:31 pm 

Is it too early to inquire about next week? I'm reviewing my schedule and have a bunch of evening work, which could make some days quite possible. I will be running daddy daycare all weekend (today included, which derailed my plans to ride inbounds at Crystal) so I will be itching to get out. If the AVY risk remains ridiculous I'm up for anything safe, even if it is not the most spectacular of trips or a routine day inbounds.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next