Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/split/public_html/talk/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Splitboard.com Forums • View topic - New to Tahoe and looking for people to split with

Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New to Tahoe and looking for people to split with
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:41 pm 

Finally moved up here a few months ago, now that Winter is teasing, figured i'd start looking for people to split with. I've really only been up shasta once on a splitboard, however i have done a lot of backcountry travel and mountaineering, and cross country skied a lot in my youth. So sort of not quite a newbie. I've been snowboarding since the early 90's just looking to step up the game more now!

I'll be riding an Odin 173

Post subject: Re: New to Tahoe and looking for people to split with
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:52 pm 

I am in a similar position. A little bit of split experience a good amount of winter in the mountain experience and I just moved to CA from the east coast. I am in the process of looking for job up in the Tahoe area hoping to move up there before the snow gets deep. I signed up for an avy class at Donners Pass first of the year. I am living in Sacramento/ New Castle with family right now so the main goal is getting a job and my own place but after that Im in!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 pm 

I'm always looking for the right partners. I just moved to Truckee and have a few partners but scheduals don't always match. We usually meet up using Facebook.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 am 

Based in Incline Village, been up here 5 yrs so know the area pretty well as well as several overnighters in the eastern Sierra. Looking for some new partners! Avalanche trained, been splitting for 7 years, riding for 15 years. Don't have a death-wish but can hang with any level of rider.

Would be especially stoked to meet some other female riders out there.

Drop me a note if interested!