Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SeaTac mid week warriors
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 pm 

As its dumping at Mt Rainier right now I thought I'd get this going sooner than later. I moved up here last year and don't have a lot of people to ride with, especially midweek. I work for myself so if its good, I can generally go, and like to get out midweek or whenever it's good.

I like to get in the gnar. I've got a hit list for the winter that's growing, and has some pretty sick lines. I'm looking for guys around my skill level who are looking to get into something that'll get the heart pumping. Mellow is OK too, but I'm really looking for heavier lines...probably have a bit of boot packing involved.

I'm 31, been riding since the 6th grade, got a split in june, and have been out around a dozen times over the summer. I've got all my avy gear, ice axe, crampons, etc and a 4x Tacoma. I'm hoping to link up with someone who is down to summit Rainier through Fuhrer's Finger in spring/early summer if conditions permit. I also have a crystal pass FWIW.

Post subject: Re: SeaTac mid week warriors
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 pm 

Mainly a week day warrior located in SEA with interest in Baker (last WA volcanoe), Hood, anything really. I have a seasons pass at Alpental and am pretty familiar with the BC there. Am willing to tour just about anywhere, but mostly stick around Snoqualmie/Stevens/and the East side. I'd like to get out around Crystal for some trips this year. Down with some weekend toors with some advanced notice.

PM sent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 am 

I'm down for mid week. Ill have to juggle splitboarding and looking for a job and spending as little money as possible

Karakoram SL30's

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:54 am 

I'm ready for spiltboarding Cascades this season (focus on Stevens Pass area EorW). Expert boarder w/ avalanche training & some backcountry experience new to splitboarding. I'm actively looking for partners available midweek, and looking for riders/skiers w/ local knowledge/experience in the area to get a safe start here this season.