Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:58 pm 

snoslut wrote:
Jon if you consider that business as usual, I'd hate to experience what you consider not. :shock: :lol:
I could tell you about the time on the trail up Shuksan where the bugs were so thick you could kill a hundred at a time if you stopped at all.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:17 pm 

Jon Dahl wrote:
snoslut wrote:
Jon if you consider that business as usual, I'd hate to experience what you consider not. :shock: :lol:
I could tell you about the time on the trail up Shuksan where the bugs were so thick you could kill a hundred at a time if you stopped at all.....

Now THAT shit can make you fCKN crazy, holy shit. Kill and kill and they just. keep. buzzing. I got it once on the Hannegan Pass Trail in late summer... :x

de prisa de prisa rumbo perdido

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:23 pm 

Gotta love Washington's western swamplands and their kamakazi divebombing mosquitos. Did some very similiar bushwacking to that a month ago up by Kendall peak, i could really do nothing but laugh at the situation even though it has to be the most painfully slow hiking I have done...looks like you guys endured it for much longer than I had to though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:31 am 

huevon wrote:
Jon Dahl wrote:
snoslut wrote:

Now THAT shit can make you fCKN crazy, holy shit. Kill and kill and they just. keep. buzzing. I got it once on the Hannegan Pass Trail in late summer... :x
That time I had a blister on my right foot, and was going to try to stop and duct tape it up real quick....ever see a guy run uphill with a full day pack in mountaineering boots?? All the while swatting...and swatting.... :shock: