Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dan Mingori Slide Show Sat Jan 15th 2011 - "Tick List"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 pm 

Please recommend slide show presenters. read on.

Our Lake Tahoe Adventure Slide Show Series has changed this year, now it runs once a month on a Saturday at 8pm - Squaw Valley Oly Plaza Bar. FREE. This is the 11th year. My business The Back Country in truckee is the sponsor, and we have had over 100 incredible athlete/adventurers participate. From the Lynn Hill - Andrew McCleans to the rad Tahoe people who live in town like Doug Stoup, Dave Nettle, and John Morrison.

Please give me slideshow presenter suggestions! In the past we have had many top name climbers, but the event has mostly turned into people that have a connection with the Sierra. Kind of a "meet your neighbor" party. A few hundred people come every time, this is really fun.

This Saturday Jan 15th we have Dan Mingori from Bishop. He wrote the most recent Eastern Sierra Backcountry ski touring guidebook, and is a pro photographer and splitboarder. PLEASE COME AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Come on time, the show is only about an hour.Need a ski tour recommendation to justify your trip to Tahoe N. Shore? email or call me anytime. I love that kind of talk. mike@thebackcountry.net

After this month's Dan Mingori Show called "Tick List" (High Sierra Winter descents). we then have **John Moynier, Richard Leversee, Dave Nettle, and Todd Offenbacher** taking us through May. I'll need another 6 people who wanto to share their stories and stoke to continue from there. I pay a little cash and help with a room, car, ride from the airport, ski tour, dog, whatever you need!

Here's the show info
http://www.thebackcountry.net/slide_shows.php

Post subject: Re: Dan Mingori Slide Show Sat Jan 15th 2011 - "Tick List"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 pm 

Great show Dan and Mike! Thanks for putting it on. :thatrocks: