Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Brandywine!! First women's specific split!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:23 am 

Oh man! These three weeks that I've been waiting for my Brandywine split have seemed like an unforgiving eternity!! I FINALLY got it on Tuesday and went up to Crystal Mt. on Wednesday. A homie said he could get me a ticket and convinced me to ride the lifts because there were two feet of blower on a weekday with no crowds. For some reason I was going to bring my non-split and I'm so glad I didn't.

The Brandywine is seriously the best ride I've ever had!!! The Karakoram bindings are solid as sh*t and are better than any regular binding I've ridden. I couldn't even tell this piece of heaven was a split. It never caught on anything, it was super light and full of pop. The transition when turning is so dreamy... effortless. It's moderately stiff and it charges through choppy, ridden out chunder.

I got a 158 and I am 5'8, 140 lbs and it's a perfect fit for me! :) I would really recommend this board to any girl or shorter/lighter guy who's trying to shred anything and everything as it is an all mountain ride. You can even pick from 15 different designs for your topsheet and base!

I don't think I've ever been so stoked on any board and I haven't even gotten skins on it yet. Stay tuned for an update of a touring adventure with the new split. More pics to come as well!

http://www.priorsnowboards.com/boards_brandywine.php

So purdy!

Post subject: Re: Brandywine!! First women's specific split!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:20 am 

Right on Liz! Board looks sick!

I got the 147 Brandywine solid for my 12 year old daughter. Its a really great looking board and her best yet. Nice nose and rocker with a little bit of camber too. My only regret was not being able to see her ride it the first day (I had to work) but we have plenty of more days to come.

Enjoy!