Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:52 pm 

I en I Rasta, Jah; Rasta fari: the whole weekend looks awsesome thanks for the great stoke! CTowles ripping it up.

Seen Rasta

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:25 pm 

nice, nice, niiice !!!!
I've to get organized for next year

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:48 pm 

Concur with everyones replys :D What a great gig again J. I don't have any pictures to contribute being a low lander I had to keep moving in the constant search of more oxygen. Day one for Gwen and I was west angle up the cat track. Me on teles and she on touring skis I was aiming mainly for the trees and low angles. Second day was awesome. Big thanks to DJ and Voile for allowing me to demo the MOJO 171 (I still have that signed blank check) :D What a difference. Sorry to my free heel pals, BUT, ridin pow on one stick 8) Day three was a no go for us. The eight hour drive and w*** the next day said gotta go. Again, great time and can't wait to do it next year on my own split.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:34 pm 

Damn,i'm stupid for not going. That looks sick. And that chili looks flippin tasty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:43 am 

Scrubfest '07, what a blast!

I'll keep this one short. So great to see friends from splitfest last year, and meet all sorts of new people. I had to drive all the way to Jackson to finally meet some of Bozeman's shredders, Nomad, Bridger Hippy and Lifelink Split shown along with Hottysplit, Pip, and probably some other peeps from Bozeman hiding in here somewhere:

Saturday we did the Albright trip and it was sweeeeeeet. Best run I've had this year I think. Some action shots:
Pip finishing the skin 4000 feet above the lake:

Shred it up Pip!

Slash:

The O Face:

Yours truly with a rooster:

Through the uprights:

I was stoked to see the thrillhead movie that night and talk splitting with everyone. Lots of good input and questions, thanks for the support.

Sunday we went up on the pass near camp. BCRider and I spied a cool looking chute and hit it up, good stuff.

BCRider peepin it out. Those bindings look really good on your board bro

BCR looking like he's about to drop in on vert:

Playing it safe with a good ski cut. The slough that ran out wouldn't have been enough to bury you, but enough to send you through those strainer trees. Smart shredding.

The dust settles and it's game on:

Good stuff. I'll definitely be back next year for more good shreddin' and camaraderie. Thanks Wyo, nice work bud. Would anyone be in to a rendezvous at beartooth pass in May? I've been there a few times and there's good spring skiing and camping to be had there. Always fun to get a bunch of splitters together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:24 pm 

was definitely a good time again this year. holy crap there were a bunch of peeps with quite the multistate representin' goin on. I'll agree it was nice meeting everyone and it was nice to finally meet the other folks from bozeman(finally snows and now it's warm). A big thanks to the thrillhead crew for the flick and touring partners on albright, good down to earth people showing their love for the sport so good luck to them. I am too lazy to post the limited amount of pics I took, plus I don't have a internet connection at the house right now so it makes it tough.

I think we need to have a spin-off of scrubfest where we get after some multiday shit too. Scrubs need tents dammit! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:53 am 

lifelinksplit wrote:
I think we need to have a spin-off of scrubfest where we get after some multiday shit too. Scrubs need tents dammit! :wink:

Not sure I follow LLS...we did three days (multi) just fine from the luxury of a warm lodge. :wink: