Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:27 pm 

Damn,robbieguns, i got a semi just from looking at that. Looks better than my girly in her panties. Mmmmmmmm creamy lines.........

Any info would be appreciated. Or if you wanna tag along we'll have the greens covered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:46 pm 

Hey splitfire when are you going to be around. I havent ridden with another splitboarder yet this year so I would be stoked to get out if you are coming up.

I havent been up to the pass for about a week because I was "working" up at a backcountry lodge all week. It was good up there so I'm sure it is sick at the pass although I drove through on my way home today and it looked pretty busy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:18 am 

just went through a pretty significant avy cycle-stability should start improving as hi press settles in with cold temps and clear skies hats off to scott for grizzly- well done!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:21 pm 

sluffer wrote:
hats off to scott for grizzly- well done!!

Alex and I were on the other side of the bowl when they hit grizzly on Dec.29. That was us that gave ya some hoots 8).

Image[/code]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:58 pm 

Robbieguns wrote:
Hey splitfire when are you going to be around. I havent ridden with another splitboarder yet this year so I would be stoked to get out if you are coming up.

I havent been up to the pass for about a week because I was "working" up at a backcountry lodge all week. It was good up there so I'm sure it is sick at the pass although I drove through on my way home today and it looked pretty busy.

Hey Robbiegun...........very cool pics!!!!!!! We are wanting to come up there on monday feb 5 for a day trip....any recommendations to an area with some good pow riding....and possibly a 2 day the week after feb 12,13.. probably staying at the BWestern.Ive been to the wheeler hut but thats the only area ive been to...that last pic of yours looks like an incredible area where is that???? Are you interested in coming with us for a few day trips and showing us around the Rogers Pass.....let me know
cheers
sheffy