Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/split/public_html/talk/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Splitboard.com Forums • View topic - Big Weekend ahead

Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Big Weekend ahead
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:53 am 

Its gonna be a great weekend. 4 days off ... Which Trip report would you rather see? Me fixing the sprinklers, or cutting moulding for the bathroom?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:22 am 

Dude - if you're up for a road trip this weekend, I've got some sweet mulching action lined up. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:08 am 

Sprinklers,sprinklers!! Get some good action shots

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:28 am 

sprinklers - especially with a couple pics at the end of socal hotties testing the sprinklers with wet tshirts on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:21 pm 

Both!

Sounds like a big weekend..."might go to Bed Bath and Beyond, maybe Home Depot....Dont know if we'll have enough time"

...and round up some of them socal hotties for a back yard bikini contest. Pics!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:29 pm 

To be honest, I'd be seriously interested in a sprinkler trip report. Wifey and I just moved into our first house and the sprinkler installers didn't leave any kind of instructions for how to adjust the direction and distance that the sprinklers spray.

As for myself, it looks like I'll be poking about on the xc/downhill aka light touring aka 3-pin skis with a few friends for one day and then building my snowboard rack for the gear room on the other day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:45 pm 

Uh oh, the fog cleared enough to see the surf (3-5 occasional 6 footer). I have friday off for Veterans day. Looks like I will have to start by a boat surf. Sorry no pics. Im solo so its tough paddeling in, setting the rail ,and then clicking a self portrait. But after the surf I will get right on those sprinklers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:08 pm 

Wish I could be at Doughnuts right now...with no wind. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:35 pm 

I just got in from Surfing Sunset cliffs till dark. Great magenta socal sunset with the sound of big boomers breaking. As it got dark you could still make out the sets. Was a nice after work treat. And the boat is now loaded.

Quote:
and then building my snowboard rack for the gear room on the other day.

That sounds like its going to take a lot of safety meetings :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:25 pm 

Banff film festival tonight - should get the necessary stoke going to get out & ride patches this weekend.... You Bozo folks should be getting some TR's in by end of this weekend & maybe WSR country? This last storm tracked completely s. of here. 10 days of non-stop chinooks can be pretty devastating.

Post subject: Kananaskis Bound?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:30 pm 

If you are off to K-Country from Calgary tomorrow or Monday my splitboard and i are looking for some company.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:49 pm 

Well the surf dropped but what the heck friday, sunny , no wind 4 people out and chest high. Not bad. Got the sprinklers done and the moulding. Damn I hope it snows soon or I might start building a new house or something