Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/split/public_html/talk/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Splitboard.com Forums • View topic - Seen a Tiger

Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Seen a Tiger
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm 

I see your tigers and I'll raise you a couger

A healthy discussion is always a good thing but, jeebus, this has turned into a real junkshow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:35 pm 

split. therapy
I think you misunderstood my post.
I know that the black bear is not going to extinct, but it would, if everybody thinks it's ok to go out and shoot 'em and start doing it. More people than bears last time I checked. I know it's not reality, it was just for the sake of argument.

And I didn't misquote you because I didn't quote you in the first place. I just wrote down what you were basically saying, just using shorter words. "Berry fed black bear is better than the best pork you have ever had." means the same as "they taste awesome"
And anyway the first part of what I said in the post was the more important part to me.

And for the rest, I am not gonna have a veg./meat eater/hunter argument with you. I'm out.

Quote:
maybe we can sit down over a beer , glass of coke or bong load and converse more.
I can explain to you the road have traveled to get to my opion and you can tell me about how you got to yours

I was thinking exactly the same Tex, this is getting silly and it would be very different if we were sitting at a table together. Messageboards are weird sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:13 am 

"I think you misunderstood my post.
I know that the black bear is not going to extinct, but it would, if everybody thinks it's ok to go out and shoot 'em and start doing it. More people than bears last time I checked. I know it's not reality, it was just for the sake of argument." :nononno: :scratch:

"And I didn't misquote you because I didn't quote you in the first place. I just wrote down what you were basically saying, just using shorter words. "Berry fed black bear is better than the best pork you have ever had." means the same as "they taste awesome"
And anyway the first part of what I said in the post was the more important part to me." :nononno: :roll: :banghead:

And for the rest, I am not gonna have a veg./meat eater/hunter argument with you. ? I'm out. :thumpsup:

Quote:
maybe we can sit down over a beer , glass of coke or bong load and converse more.
I can explain to you the road have traveled to get to my opinion and you can tell me about how you got to yours

"I was thinking exactly the same Tex, this is getting silly and it would be very different if we were sitting at a table together. Messageboards are weird sometimes." :thumpsup:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:23 am 

aha, interesting!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 am 

These wild animals ought to roam freely. Keeping them locked up in cages is not good for them.

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in [url=http:/www.flash-games.ws]free online games[/url] count in. His ccancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:39 pm 

Being a tree-hugging nature lover i hate to see wild animals in cages. But my kids love zoos and check out the wildlife, so i take them. I try not to notice the narotic panther as he sways back and forth in his cage or the primates that look utterly depressed and bored. Free the chimps :thumpsup:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:08 am 

Zude your post is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen..."I hate seeing animals in cages"...so yeah great idea...reinforce to your kids, so they pass it on to theirs that somehow having animals in cages for our personal satisfaction and enjoyment is a good thing.

spot on brilliant thinking their buddy

-Luther Standing Bear,

http://splitrippin.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:10 pm 

interesting resurrection.
an argument as old as the 1st murder "Dad likes your basket of vegetables better than my slaughtered lamb so I'm gonna kill you."
welcome to earth,
soft vs hard
skier vs boarder
remocrat vs depublican
mars vs venus
summer vs winter
yin vs yang

the vs is the problem.
is & the opposite of vs??

I like both so being omnivorous doubles my chances for a satisfying meal.
I can't change the morality of factory farming or sport hunting, I can only give thanks to the earthlings that help sustain the body I find myself in.

Hippies, and hipness in general is a pretty broad spectrum.