Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: YouTube HELP
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:48 am 

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. I really struggle with anything tech but I've made quite a few edits and downloaded them to youtube before with no problem. Anyways I just exported an edit from imovie using quicktime which is what I've used before I believe. I used the the large format 1280x720 or something I don't have access to the information right now will have access tonight. As it was downloading a couple pop ups came up one relating to auditory then another that said I should use the original size. I just ignored them and hoped for the best. However, the video looks like crap and the music kinda doesn't sound good either. I checked the original size of the go pro and it said 1280x960 or something. The first #'s matched up but not the second #'s. I googled how to export original size but found nothing. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I can export using other things than quicktime but I think it's more the sizes aren't matching up. Take care. One more thing it looks good when I watch it from my desktop but is blurry on youtube.

Thanks again.