Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Very old 178 Split Decision, AT boots
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 am 

Hey guys,

I'm brand new here- I don't spend much time on the Internet. If you need references, some of the guys on TGR could vouch for me. Anyway, I've got a super old and beat up splitter that I no longer wish to store. It's the cloud/sky graphic, 178cm. It is really rough and should probably be considered a parts rig or for display on your wall. (I don't have a wall of my own most of the year, or else I would find this option appealing.) It had telemark bindings instead of the standard splitter touring plates, and they are gone now so you'd need that plus skins (not included) to get uphill on this thing. The slider tracks are fine, no damage and not really any significant wear, and they have Voile telemark plate bindings mounted on them. The heel levers on the bindings are shot, so you'd need to turn up some of those too. The base of the board is so far gone it started coming off in chunks the last time I peeled skins off it. This is the vintage that had sidecut on both sides of the board, so watch out for brush! The mounting pucks that are on the board are the permanent, unmovable type.
I've also got some Garmont G-Rides (size 26) with Scarpa heat moldable liners, if anybody is looking for cheap boots. They do work with the plate bindings on the board, and I'd be looking to get maybe $50 for 'em.
If this is something any of you guys want, make an offer to make it worth my while to pack and ship it, or if you are in the Boise area lets just meet up for the handoff.
I'm not sure how to upload pictures here, so if you are interested let me know and I'll email pics.

Thanks.