Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: the help me pay for nols sale
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 pm 

i'm doing a semester in alaska with nols this summer, so i'm in need of some new gear. the only problem is that i'm broke. i'll update this thread as i find more stuff that i don't need and can get rid of.

first up is a stove, cookset, and a couple of accessories for the stove. all of the stuff is brand new.

msr dragonfly stove. $96

gsi outdoor ultralight dualist cookset. $37

33 oz msr fuel bottle. $15

expedition service kit for the dragonfly stove. $23

msr trillium stove base. $19

or if you want to buy everything together, i'll discount it to $160 + shipping for the lot.

black ems basecamp jacket. i got this jacket back in november and pretty much only wore it to class and around town. the jacket doesn't have any holes or tears, but there is some wear on it that is most likely from taking my backpack on and off when i wore it around campus. the jacket is a large and it is fairly roomy, so it will probably fit over all of your other layers. selling it just because i want to get a lighter and more packable down jacket. i paid around $90 for it (went on sale for even less the week after i bought it :banghead:), so i'd like to get $40 + shipping for it if possible.

marmot work gloves. medium. used for 2 seasons, but they are still in great shape and don't smell. in some spots the leather is discolored from being wet, but they are still pretty waterproof. in anything but a heavy rain they should keep your hands dry. $35 + shipping.

i'll see what i can do about getting pics up this weekend. i don't own a digital camera, but hopefully i can borrow one. or if all else fails i could always resort to get pictures of the gear with photobooth. paypal is preferred, but if you are using a credit card add 3% onto whatever the agreed upon price is to cover the processing fees.

Post subject: Re: the help me pay for nols sale
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 am 

Grubbers-
I can't buy any of your stuff, but I wanted to say I'm stoked for you on your NOLS course, I did a semester in the rockies in 2005 and it was one of the best things I have ever done. I actually had a split boarding section to my course too, it was super cool.

I hope you have a blast! :headbang:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 am 

bump. i need the money, make me an offer.
ehcarley wrote:
Grubbers-
I can't buy any of your stuff, but I wanted to say I'm stoked for you on your NOLS course, I did a semester in the rockies in 2005 and it was one of the best things I have ever done. I actually had a split boarding section to my course too, it was super cool.

I hope you have a blast! :headbang:

i'm jealous that you got to go splitting on your trip, i'm hoping that for the glacier portion of my trip we use skis and not snowshoes. although i can't really complain either way, i'll be in alaska!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:50 am 

hoping to take advantage of some of the end of season sales going on now, make me an offer on anything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 pm 

Have you cross listed on telemarktips.com?

Don't feed the mosquitos.