Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scarpa Spirit 3 Sz 27.5
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:27 pm 

I've been a member of this forum for some time, but haven't ever posted. Since my first post is in the For Sale section, I understand if people are hesitant to trust me. Many of you will know me from my same username on TGR or Bomber Forums. If it is inappropriate or unacceptable for my first post to be a for sale offering, please let me know and I'll delete this post.

I have a brand new pair of Scarpa Spirit 3 AT / Randonee boots for sale. I skied on Spirit 3s last season and enjoyed them, but my shells were defective and Scarpa replaced them with these boots. They have unmolded Size 27.5 Intuition Thermofit liners, I also have the little velcro attached booster/spoiler and the extra stiff tongues from the Tornado that fit this boot and stiffen it up. I wear a size 10E street shoes and these were very comfortable once I molded the liners. I used them with Dynafit bindings as well as Dukes. Worked great with the Dukes. The reason Scarpa replaced them was because of an interface problem with my Vertical ST bindings. I tried these replacements in the bindings and everything worked properly so they've resolved the problem.

$250 shipped to the lower 48. Including the extra tongues and spoilers.