Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Women's Stuff- Boots/Bindings, Softshell, Probe, etc. Cheap!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:50 am 

Not alot of gals on this forum, but maybe some of the guys out there want to get their ladies riding? I'm cleaning out my gear room. Here goes:

Northwave Freedom Boots
Size Women's 7.5. OLD, but I only rode them twice (they were just too narrow for my ridicuously wide feet) so they've been sitting around for a few years. They're sooooffffft boots, so they'd be great for a beginner. Really light too, if any fem splitters out there like soft light boots in the BC. $25 solo or $70 with bindings below (+shipping).

Drake F-50 Lady Binders
These were bought and designed to work with the above boots. They are great set of bindings, I was really happy with them. Light and strong and simple. They're clearly used but still in totally functional shape. $55 solo or $70 with boots above. (+shipping)

The boots and bindings above would be a great combo for a gal new to snowboarding. But wait, there's more!

BCA Stash Shovel/Probe Combo
Awesome lightweight package, I just decided I want something beefier. Used twice for beacon practice. $35 + shipping.

Giro Nine Helmet
Size Small. Definitely well used, but it never took any major hits, so it should still protect you just fine. Lots of scuffs and old sticker marks, but still functional. A nice royal blue/purplish color. $15 (+shipping).

GoLite Momentum Softshell
Women's size small, black. SICK softshell, I love it but I have way too many jackets. Perfect condition, I rarely wear it (again, too much stuff). Great little touring jacket, got tons of awesome reviews (use google to find some of 'em). Retailed for $250, I'll take $75 shipped.

Patagonia Synchilla Marsupial Fleece
Men's XS. Again, rarely worn in great conditon. A cool yellowish/greenish color. $15 shipped.

I guess that's all for now. PM me if interested or for pics! Thanks all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm 

marsupial fleeces is SOLD, still have the boots and binders. i'm flexible on price, make me and offer. great way to get a gal into snowboarding for cheap!