Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS: K2 Eldorado 163cm Splitboard+Voile Split Kit+Skins
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:40 pm 

K2 Eldorado 163cm

Up for grabs is a K2 Eldorado 163cm snowboard that has been cut in half and converted to a splitboard using the Voile Splitboard kit. Also included are the Voile Tractor climbing skins (154cm) trimmed to fit this board, mounting instructions, templates for mounting to regular, regular binding plates and T-nuts for mounting your bindings.

The board is currently mounted goofy (right foot forward) with a 19" stance. Climbing lifters are mounted to a 10.5 boot size.

The board itself has been around and has encountered a number of early season rocks (gouges have been filled) but is still very rideable and has lots of life left! The T-nut inserts that mount the climbing/skinning hardware are a bit rough but don't seem to add any drag to the board. All hardware operates smoothly and I sealed the cut edges to inhibit water damage. Converting a board never looks quite as nice as the factory Splitboards, but this one turned out pretty darn good.

The Voile hardware shows signs of use but operates smoothly, the skins still look new with plenty of sticky glue (and a storage bag).

You will need to mount your own bindings to the Voile plates before this board is rideable! If you are a regular foot rider you will need to remount the binding plates and use the included mounting blocks.

Asking only $375 obo (Split Kit and Skins run $300 alone)

Can ship to you for actual shipping cost or if you're in Oregon, you can pick it up and use it on the Cascades.

Shipping should be around $30 I expect.

I could not load pics (not sure how), so I've posted some on Bend's Craigslist.

Here's the URL: http://bend.craigslist.org/spo/493914755.html

If you're looking for a complete set up, this is a great way to go for cheap!