Post subject: For Sale or Trade: Voile Split Decision 175cm
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:18 am
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:12 am Posts: 23
I've got an older Voile 175 split decision in my basement. I bought it on eBay from a guy about a year and a half ago and used it for one season (2005-2006). It was great, but I ride a real short board inbounds (153 and I'm 5'11, yeah short I know) and I just don't like the length of this board. I want something shorter. I haven't ridden it since March of 2006 because work, school and a relationship have conspired to get in the way.....not sure I'll ride much next year either but figure I might as well have a board I like more than this one.
Just too long.
I've got a set of strap bindings (Burton I believe) and Voile tractor skins that have some glue life left in them (I can reglue if you like, I bought the reglue kit but never used it). I rode the board mostly for mountaineering type stuff and used leather climbing boots in it. It worked well, great board, rides pretty nice, floats well through powder (we get a lot of that here). Would be perfect for someone a bit bigger, someone in Utah who likes the deep, or someone who rides a longer board inbounds and is used to it.
I'm looking to sell it for whatever. Make an offer, I'm not giving it away though, so don't hold your breath if you offer $100.
I'd also be interested in trades straight across for a shorter board. Let me know what you've got. I'd like something way short, in the 155-160 range. Can make up difference one way or the other if there's a significant disparity in board values.
EMAIL me (don't PM me) if you want pictures and any other info. Thanks.
This splitboard is still for sale. I've had a few people email me, but no one wants it for the price requested I suppose. I am looking to get $325 for the board itself, or $350 with the Voile tractor skins. I'd honestly prefer to keep the skins, but I'll sell them with it if it encourages someone to take this board.
If the board is not sold within the next 2-3 days, it's going to be listed on eBay. I'd like to avoid doing that even though I know I can get a better price there. I just don't feel like dealing with the headache, even though I used to work for eBay.
Some pictures are posted below (hopefully):
Okay, too lazy to fix it. You get the idea. There are the links. Email me if you are interested please! fowweezer AT yahoo DOT com