Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS: New Classic ZipFit Boot Liner, 27.5 (size 9.5 US) (Also
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:54 pm 

Size 27.5 (9.5 US).

$384 shipped. A bit cheaper if you pick up locally, Los Angeles (South Bay area). PM me if interested

Brand new, never used. These things fit well, but i need the extra cash for something else right now.

The 'Classic' model is their thickest and it's the one they recommend for snowboard boots. Hard to find this model right now. Their other models seem more for skiers with narrow boot shells.

I'm also selling the Spotfit Kit (it's that tube in the pictures) for $20 dollars. You need a dowel to push the stuff out. If you don't already know, you can add or remove the cushioning material on these liners to customize the fit.

If you haven't heard of Zipfits, google or youtube it. To sum it up: Zipfit Liners and Intuition liners are pretty much the best liners you can get for your ski or snowboard boots. There's foam injected liners too, but that's a more expensive price range and most places can only do that for ski boots. From what I've researched the best things about Zipfits are:

-Long lasting: 600-800 days. I've heard longer too. Like buying 2-3 pairs of intuition liners.
-Easy to use: The way the Cork material works is it's always remolding to your foot: You don't have a limited number of tries to get the perfect mold like intuitions and foam injected liners.
-Consistent Feel: Won't pack out quickly. Even at the very end of it's life span (which is a long time) you can just inject a bit more spotfit compound and give it new life (selling spotfit kit for $20!).
-Customization: You can take out or add in more material to get the perfect fit at any time.

The liner doesn't come with a insoles but i can throw in an old pair if you need to use it immediately. If you're buying this sort of a thing, you probably already have your own insoles by now.

Post subject: Re: FS: New Classic ZipFit Boot Liner, 27.5 (size 9.5 US) (A
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:44 pm 

Some interesting things about this liner i found on this blog: http://www.zipfit.com/blog/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:26 pm 

Because the toe area is so thin, you can downsize your boot shell size.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:49 pm 

I heard some people wear these barefoot.