Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WANTED: Voile Swallowtail
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:24 pm 

I am looking for this years (2006) or last years voile swallowtail. Would like to have all gear that is included with original original sale. Skins, plates, pucks, puck guide etc.

Send pictures to: kurt_retzloff@yahoo.com[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:18 pm 

they had 1 at salty but I heard that they wouldn't even take 1200 for it good luck

Post subject: Salty peaks....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:47 pm 

I drooled, er, I mean looked at it on Friday while I was there. Thought it was marked $1100.00 but could be wrong, I was kinda on a snowboard induced high. I never have seen such a wide selection of top end boards in one spot. Rad-Air Tankers from 177-192, Lib-tech Grocers and Doughboys, Litigators, everything in Voile's lineup, and a whole slew of things I can hardly remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:58 pm 

Yup, I saw the one at Salty. They claimed that Voile is no longer making the 195 due to lack of a core supplier or any other swallow tail. I called voile and they said that they did have an issue with core supply but that it has been remedied. Voile says that there isn't enough demand to have them make a lot of 195 swallowtails, so the supply runs out quickly. They'll make them again. I know a couple people that want them, including people at Voile, apparently so does Salty Peaks, but I'm not that desperate. I'm happy to wait until Voile makes another batch of 195's.

Thanks for the positive feedback people, keep it coming.

I know there are a few people in the area that have bought this board and I am just looking for someone that wants to unload it.