Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS: 165 Prior BC split
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:04 am 

Up for sale is a 165 prior backcountry split. board is the vanessa topsheet which is a large tree with a lions head at the bottom. black base with pink die cut. board comes with the voile kit and this years voile tractor skins in orange. skins are trimmed and ready to go. this board has been ridden 1 time, and is in mint condition. however, please note this about the board: this board was damaged in shipping when i first got it. there were 2 edge compressions in the left side of the board, one about 1/2" long, the other 3/4" long. These spots have been repaired by prior at the factory and I have been told by prior that the board is 100% as strong as it was originally. however, my dealings with the company in this whole process left me not so psyched, and so I am selling this board at a fairly significant loss to get most of my money back and be done with the whole situation. this is good for you though, becuase now is the chance to get a prior for significantly less than the cost of a new one. Selling the board for $750, buyer pays shipping costs. board is located in jackson hole, wy, and if you live closeby, you can come check it out and take a test ride on teton pass. i can provide pictures to any serious inquiries. any questions, just ask...pm me, or email

chris towles
chris_towles@yahoo.com
413-427-0749

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:37 am 

413, I know that area code. Bump for a masshole.