Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Phantom V1 Splitboard Bindings Plus 2nd Pair of Board Cleats
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:20 am 

I would like to sell my Version 1 Phantom bindings to support a future upgrade to a second set of Version 2 Phantom bindings. I am selling 1 set of binding plates/interfaces, 2 sets of board cleats setups, and a spare parts kit (1 cleat with a few spare extra pins). You will have everything you need to set up the board cleats on 2 boards--and share the board interface for the two boards. The board interface is a size medium (currently sized to fit my size 27.0 Dynafit TLT5s).

I used this setup on two boards for 1 season---so everything is in good shape. I upgraded to the Version 2 Phantoms for my primary board last year and installed the Version 1 bindings on my Venture Euphoria out here in Tahoe---which got zero use last year. Ouch!!

I will sell the Version 1 binding package described above for $250 plus shipping (US only). Paypal is strongly preferred. I live in South Lake Tahoe 98% of the time and the San Francisco Bay Area (Berkeley) 2% of the time---so a local pickup is an option if you live near one of those 2 locations.

If you are interested, I would be happy to send along photos. Just PM me with your email address.

Thanks, Jim