Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Complete split set up for sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:12 pm 

Hi all - bought a complete splitboard set up for this year, unfortunately, I got injured really bad and I'm going to sell it all since I won't be on snow till after end of season. Everything is 100% BRAND NEW - never seen snow at all!!!!!

Burton freebird 158 - brand new in wrapper. Sweet board with rocker. Retail is 599

Voile puck kit- needed to mount splitboard bindings on the board. Mounted, but never used- Retail $50

G3 skins- brand new. Retail is $175

K2 Kwicker bindings- (work with any size boot) brand new - retail at $200

K2 Stark boots- SIZE 9- retail is 379

more info on K2 Kwicker system here: http://gearjunkie.com/k2-kwicker-splitboard
Its the lightest, fastest splitboard system on the market. And you can't get into any other split board binding system for anywhere near this price. note: the K2 Kwicker Spark boots and Kwicker bindings work together, you cannot use normal snowboard boots with these bindings.

So, I'm selling everything for prices as listed below, and really hope to sell it all together. but would possibly split it up.
Board 375
Pucks 50
Skins 135
Bindings 150
Boots 170
TOTAL: $880 take it all!

OR I'll sell in the following combo:
Board, skins, pucks = $560 (which is less the retail of the board alone)
boots and bindings = $ 320 (this is at prodeal cost folks - doesn't get any cheaper. period.

......and remember - this is BRAND NEW. If you bought this on your own, it would be 1,674 -so this is over 770 off! Your backcountry exploration starts now - get after it! I'm not able to figure how to post pics here, but email me and I'll get them to you.

jay DOT dicharry AT gmail DOT com ------> THANKS!

No scammers - no funny stuff

K2 Burton Voile Snowboard Black Diamond G3 skins backcountry snow alpine touring Jones Sparks