Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fitwell Splitboard Boots for sale size 10.5 - $350
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:41 pm 

I am selling my lightly used Fitwell "Backcountry" splitboard boots that I purchased this past season. Boots have not seen anymore than 10 days of use as depending on the type of approach and day I would switch between these and my other pair of boots.

These boots are built bombproof and are absolutely amazing. If you are a current or aspiring splitboard mountaineer then these are perfect for you and they are absolutely built to last. The last is perfect and the stiff lower boot makes sidehill traverses a breeze. These come complete with crampon welts and feature a fully lugged Vibram sole, like I said built to last. They also have a carbon Shank as well.

These boots have served me well and will be a great asset to the next person who will acquire and use them. They are in pristine condition.

Letting them go for $350, $20 shipping to the lower 48. For AK or international I will need to get you a quote.

Here is the link to my CL ad with pics: http://bellingham.craigslist.org/spo/4257012711.html

PM me your email and I can send pics