Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Karakoram Split30 for sale
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:32 am 

I have Split30 set of L (I ride size 12 boots) binding setup for sale.

Why am i selling,,, well, its not because im unhappy, these have been great bindings. However, i recently moved to bozeman mt and met some of the guys at Spark R & D and would love to support them.

I have all the newest karakoram goodies for the system and want to sell them as an entire unit. The bindings are 3 years old, however in April of this last year I ordered brand new high-backs with ride-stride forward lean, toe and forefoot straps, ride mode plates and tour modes. I did install the forefoot strap when i got them in April of last year (4 tours on them) I also have the new heal-lock double risers that allow you to lock your heal down installed in april (4 tours). I have the crampons as well, never been used, brand new. So once everything is installed, the only part of the binding that will be 3 years old will be the baseplates themselves, which are bomber and functioning perfectly. I will sell all the parts and pieces so you will have an almost-new setup, with extra high-backs, and extras of both straps, just in case you need an extra while out in the bc.

Bindings (w/ new highback), Ride Mode, Tour Mode w/ heel lockdown, and Crampons $550. you can subtract 50 if you don't want the crampons.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Karakoram Split30 for sale
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:51 am 

PM sent