Post subject: Closet Cleaning Sale: Hard Boots, Soft Boots, packs, board
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:06 am
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:05 am Posts: 1473 Location: Colorado
I am trying to get rid of some excess gear, here are some details:
1. Dana Designs "Big Horn" pack, ~52 litres or so, perfect for hut trips, overnights, or expedition use. Bombproof snowboard carry, super comfy suspension, removable top pocket, and compresses well for day use at the hut. Excellent condition, asking $60+shipping
2. ArcTeryx "M-20", 20 litre snowboard pack (similar to current Silo design), perfect for split day trips. Snowboard wrap system. Excellent condition, asking $50+ shipping.
3. Dynafit Zzero 3 hard boots, size 28, modded for splitboard use. Excellent condition, liners only molded once, so they can be re-molded for your feet. If these are your size, this is a great way to try a hard boot system without spending a ton of $, asking $75 plus shipping.
4. Burton Driver X boots, size US 10. These boots are now SOLD
5. Burton Frontier 170 solid board. This is a burly freeride board, standard camber, traditional shape. Ridden once or twice and then stored. There is one base scratch (not a core shot) which should be filled, then the board would be "as new". Asking $90+ shipping.
Anyone who has serious interest in any of these items, please PM me and I will be happy to e-mail photos. Additionally, those in the Colorado Front range can pick up in Boulder to avoid any additional shipping costs.