Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Splitkit, Spantiks, Sparks, Resort Binders, and Waterjet cut
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 am 

After a couple of split trips where I just split skied instead of even transitioning I decided I should try skiing. I bought skis and I don't think I'm looking back so now I have some stuff to unload. I'll gladly ship but I'm only interested in cash (C.R.E.A.M) and I'm in socal (Huntington Beach) and don't have a car, so you have to come to me unfortunately. I do make frequent trips up the eastside and to Mammoth so if you're a fellow car-less dirtbag and you're seriously interested I think we could work something out.

Rome 390 Resort Binders - Large - $50 - Fair

Spark Blaze (2011?) Binders - Large - $100 - Beat Up / Well Used

La Sportiva Spantiks - Size 46 - $450 - Pretty Good, maybe 40 miles on them total.

32 Lashed Boots - Size 10.5 - $70 - Good

BD Whippet -$75 - New, used on one trip

Forum Destroyer 156cm - $40 - Professional waterjet cut with marks at the tip and tail from ammature first attempt with saw. No holes drilled, its just a newish deck split cleanly down the middle.

Forum Seeker 156cm w/ split kit & Skins - $90 - This deck is super mega beat. Its really only worth it for the split kit which you'd have to cannabilize out of the board yourself. Comes with a bunch of t-nuts i bought from home depot to go into the 156 mentioned above. Also comes with some beat up skins.