Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spark R&D Ignition II's, Burton C60's, Arc'Teryx pants
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:57 am 

All prices include shipping, PayPal is on you.

*SOLD* I've upgraded bindings and need to pass on my Spark R&D Ignition II's, size L. Well used but maintained, new Burton toe caps and (1) Technine ankle strap. A little banged up as you'd expect but it all appears cosmetic. The only 'damage' I see is that at back the baseplate, under the heel, the frame is bent. I've always used G3 dual heel risers but apparently they don't match up quite right. I haven't noticed any difference in the performance of the binding but there's your disclosure. Looking for $100.

*SOLD* Burton C60 bindings, size L. Another pair of well-used binders that I'm passing on. The carbon fiber makes them super strong and light. $50?

Arc'Teryx Sidewinder SV pants, black in a Large-Tall. Gore Tex Pro Shell with 15" outside thigh waterproof zip vents, 2 waterproof zip front pockets. In awesome condition, just one small 1" tear at the bottom/backside of the right cuff. I bought these in 2009 for $399 and used them for 2 years, probably 25 day/year. Waist accommodates about a 34-36, the tall is a 36" inseam. These fit a little more 'generous' than most Arc'Teryx pants. $150.

*SOLD* Katadyn Hiker Water Microfilter (model #8013629) backpacking water filter. Reduces 99.99% of bacteria and protozoan cysts like Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Small, lightweight and easy to use. $45. Link: http://www.campmor.com/katadyn-hiker-mi ... ?source=CI