Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS: Custom Arbor Coda 165 Split - SOLD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 pm 

I am selling my "early season" board because I need the cash. I'm actually trying to buy an ABS pack. So you'd be helping a bro out.

Anyways... It's been used. But almost entirely in the PNW, where early season is usually deep (has no more than 15 days on it). There were some minor p-tex shots, but they were properly filled in and covered with a warm wax for the off-season. All good. Also some edge damage, but didn't effect the ride. Could be fixed with some basic edge work. I just can't find my bevel. Don't let that scare you away. This board rode a lot of pow.

Sweet full rocker directional twin. It was built Nick Parko at SnoCon in Seattle. Cut with a laser jet. It was a sick build. It is set with my stance however. It can be altered, but it would take a little construction on your part. The parts can be acquired and it wouldn't be hard to change. Good instructions are available.

Comes with Voile Skins... cut for this board (still in great shape). The stance is regular, 24º, -6º, 24" wide, 1" back from center. I think a pretty neutral stance. I started to remove the stickers, but the wood is actually a bit sun bleached underneath. So I'll leave the sticker removal to you. If you want.

If you're lucky and ride the stance or if you don't mind a little work, get a deal here. Sweet build of a sick board. I just don't need two splitboards. I've got the shipping covered. Or we can arrange local pickup in Boulder.

Thanks... Cheers.