Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:20 pm 

Alright, well, i was at my parent's house near Jay... Got all the boards lined up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:49 pm 

I need to gather my boards and take a picture!

SPLIT: Burton Splitboard 167 (2003) w/ Drake F60s
FR/Carve: Option Makinen 164 w/ Salomon SP Pro Carbon and Palmer PLS Flex risers
Lil' powder: Burton Malolo 162 w/ Burton Mission
Powder: Burton FISH 160 w/ Burton Mission
Lil' snow: Burton Supermodel 159
Rock board: Surf Politix Valdez 159

Now i need some snow in Vermont!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:07 pm 

The snow's started coming down here so I started the annual tuning ritual. My turn for a little snowboard geekery. The boards range from a 124cm on the left to a Tanker200 on the right. The Voile is the newest addition, I'm dying to take it out but we've still got thin coverage and I don't want to destroy it the first day out...

I'm not as bad as Refried but it's definitely a sickness. Between these, 5 surfboards and 3 skateboards, my wife is nearing her tolerance limit...
The left five boards are for the wife/kids and the right 6 are mine. That sounds fair enough! The sad part is that this doesn't include the new 150 Fish that I'm picking up for my daughter or the new mid-size freeride board for me. Gotta keep up the current ratio!

Too bad I can't ride worth a damn :oops:

T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:22 pm 

ok, i cheated, the girlfriends boards are in this pic too.

stoked to try free heeling this winter, got those skis for 50 bucks at the ski swap. bought my first pair of skis after 13 years of snowboarding :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:38 pm 

Gnu Carbon Hi-beam
Never Summer Legacy
Burton S70
Wife's Burton Sterling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:03 pm 

I used to work for Ron over at IMC (who hasn't). Theres no hiding on Lopez.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:53 pm 

Refried, my wife is from Lopez. My stepdaughter is interim editor of the Sounder, and my brother-in-law owns Island Marine! Dude, you can't hide from me!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:25 am 

Jon, I'm over on Lopez, first stop on the ferry . I'll let you know when I cut this one. Just getting parts together now. I'm going to call Voile' tomorow and order parts, I don't know what I'll use for the pucks yet, I'd like to make this board with adjustable angles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:18 am 

Thomas, I'll take you up on that. Refried, which island do you live on? I'm a half hour to the ferry dock in Anacortes, perhaps if you want a little help with the Wasatch I volunteer to come over!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:06 pm 

Quote:
have a 06/07 Tanker 200 'Maori' that I got from Sandy last season. Killer board, you're welcome to try before you buy. Although, if you try it, you're sure to buy it. I had one of the older Tankers and the new ones ride quite different, better to my mind.

Thanks for the offer, I went ahead and ordered a Tanker, just waiting for it to be shipped. I've wanted one for a while and heard too many good things about them.
I just picked up another swallowtail, a Wasatch Mojo, Don't know much (anything) about them, but I plan on splitting it in the next couple weeks. I wanted a swallowtail split but I thought the Voile's were a little short for my weight, and didn't want to pay for a Prior. Maybe I'll try making some parts myself this time, It will give me something to do while waiting for the snow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:21 pm 

Refried & John D...

I have a 06/07 Tanker 200 'Maori' that I got from Sandy last season. Killer board, you're welcome to try before you buy. Although, if you try it, you're sure to buy it. I had one of the older Tankers and the new ones ride quite different, better to my mind.

You're welcome to try the Dupraz 178 too if you're interested.

Hopefully, I'll add a split early this season as well as a new Happy Monkey 'everyday board'.

Best,

Thomas

refried wrote:
Are there any changes to the 178ST besides the graphics? I've been thinking of trying to talk a friend out of his ( he olny bought it beause it didn't sell in his shop, & I waited too long), If the 195 was being built again, I would have to get that though.
I've been looking at the Maori since it came out last year, I really like tapered boards after getting used to my khyber. Was thinking about a standard Tanker, but the new board sounds real nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:14 pm 

365 days of fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:16 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next