Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums






It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: x
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:55 pm
Posts: 87
Location: Seattle, WA
xxxxxxxxx

_________________
is it Friday yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:55 pm
Posts: 925
Location: socal
Yes, he is a way cool guy. Very approachable and friendly.

hmm...

I dunno about you but I don't think I'd want my personal phone number and address on the web...

unless that is a business... :o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:56 am
Posts: 30
Location: Durango, CO
mtnrider wrote:
Yes, he is a way cool guy. Very approachable and friendly.

hmm...

I dunno about you but I don't think I'd want my personal phone number and address on the web...

unless that is a business... :o


I agree - I highly doubt he wanted his personal email with you broadcast.

_________________
Sorry folks, park's closed, moose out front should have told ya.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:13 pm
Posts: 38
Location: Jackson, WY
Mooses wrote:
I agree - I highly doubt he wanted his personal email with you broadcast.


Whats the big deal? Pretty benign subject, not like you divulged any personal or top-secret info. Certainly cool to hear what he's riding on. Thanks for sharing ssatler.
I met Stephen a few years ago when he came to VT to do a slideshow. Very good show, he's a great guy, gave a very inspiring presentation for sure. That was when he had just recently came back from his Everest trip i think. He's still one away from his snowboard the 7 summits conquest. Seems like thats been put on hold for the last few years. I wonder if hes got any plans to finish it up.
Brett


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:55 pm
Posts: 925
Location: socal
breschneid wrote:
Mooses wrote:
I agree - I highly doubt he wanted his personal email with you broadcast.


Whats the big deal? Pretty benign subject, not like you divulged any personal or top-secret info. Certainly cool to hear what he's riding on. Thanks for sharing ssatler.
I met Stephen a few years ago when he came to VT to do a slideshow. Very good show, he's a great guy, gave a very inspiring presentation for sure. That was when he had just recently came back from his Everest trip i think. He's still one away from his snowboard the 7 summits conquest. Seems like thats been put on hold for the last few years. I wonder if hes got any plans to finish it up.
Brett


notice the original post was edited...there WAS personal info there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:55 pm
Posts: 87
Location: Seattle, WA
you guys are right. i regret the inclusion of his email signiture. i edited it out.

you can all slap me around in utah this march.

scott

_________________
is it Friday yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:54 pm
Posts: 88
Location: seattle
breschneid wrote:
Whats the big deal?


not to bitch slap scott but there are some very strange people on teh internet. i've had some wierd stuff happen :shock:. it's good to be careful out of habit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:13 pm
Posts: 38
Location: Jackson, WY
my bad, didnt notice the edit


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:59 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Spokane
what happened to the original post (less the personal info of course). anyone riding 7 summits is of interest to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Majestic-12 [Bot], stoudema and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  





Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group