Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is this where I can come to bitch about TTips?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:11 pm 

My relationship with TTips is like that of an ex-girlfriend that I still want to fuck. There are many things that upset me about her but I can't stop coming back.

I have absolutely no problem with an Internet forum being moderated. What I mind is when the moderation is done extremely capriciously like on TTips. The OT forum has been a disaster for the past year, so why did Mitch decide to lock it now? The hippies on TTips are quick to complain about Low Dawson's moderation. I like Dawson's method better because Dawson is at least consistent.

Other things I want to bitch about:
- In the past year I've PM'd Mitch photos for the cover several times. I believe these photos are frequently better than what he uses, and most of the subjects are tele skiers. Of the 5 photo PMs I've sent he's used 1 of them. He has never responded to any of these PMs--even to the one he used. I don't really care that he doesn't use my photos, what I mind is that he doesn't give me a response telling me why he's not going to use them, or what he doesn't like about them. It's like the girl that shows interest in you but doesn't return your calls or emails just ‘cause she is a mind game bitch.

- Mitch has heavy-handedly accused me several times of making inappropriate remarks about the LDS religion. He has stated that if I ever make a hint about the LDS religion again he will block my access to TTips. The last time this happened was probably over a year ago, yet I'm still bitter about it. I don't believe all the remarks I made were inappropriate, though I didn't try to argue this with Mitch. I just told him I was sorry and I wouldn't do it again. I see others make even worse remarks about other religions yet he doesn't do anything about them. Technically I am actually LDS.

. . . .